BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Shadow People and a Spooky Rock

So my sister went to our local metaphysical store and was informed that one of my granite rocks was heavy with negativity. I cleansed the rock in the sun, saltwater and under the full moon, so there is no reason why it should be bound in negativity and yet is is apparently. She advised we bury the rock and say a prayer. So I have to toss the rock, but I'm curious as to how it could have been infected so intensely.

The woman also said that I have called a spirit. I don't recall ever calling one, I used to see shadow people in my house when I was a child, but I haven't seen them in years, so I guess I must have called one to me as a child and instead of me being able to interact my sister has been felling the presence. Also I ticked it off when I salted my room and my sisters. Anyway, I really don't know what to do because I'm actually a little frightened to interact with the dead.

Furthermore the woman decided to advise me to take a class because I'm probably doing more harm than good. To be honest I haven't done anything without advice and guidance from more experienced people. I admit I'm new and I will probably ask her some questions of my own, but I'm wondering if you have any advice for me?

0 comments: